Order Management & Customer Support Lead (OMCS Leader)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 10 days left to apply for this job.
The suitable candidate will be the overall leader incharge of Outbound and Inbound OMCS and will be reporting to the Supply Chain Lead
- Ensuring the LPOs received from customers have been credit control approved before processing.
- Ensuring accuracy of sales orders in SAP and approving them. This includes comparing the quotation against LPO and sales order. This also includes verification of IncoTerms to go into the sales order
- Identifying issues from back order report that require attention and resolving or escalating them including Kenya backorders.
- Ensuring accuracy of OCNs received from RDC against customer LPOs and margin rationalization
- Ensuring accuracy of LPOs raised in SAP and that all necessary documentation is attached before approval
- Processing of LCs and ensuring orders/documents are within LC restrictions and timings
- Ensuring invoices raised are accurate, complete and on time
- Ensuring customers receive shipping documents within acceptable timings from vessel sailing/aircraft departure and that the documents are accurate and complete
- Ensuring proof of delivery is attached to customer invoices
- Providing OMCS reports for management (same headings as Crystal reports)
- Follow-up of customer claims to closure
- Ensuring Open Sales Order reports and Open LPO report are accurate at all times
- B.Comm or B.Arts or an equivalent university degree. Masters an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in supply chain related function
- Can manage a small team and navigate effectively within a multicultural environment
- Good reporting skills
- Fast learner, creative thinker, problem solver and self-driven
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)