Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 10 days left to apply for this job.
A leading Building and Construction Manufacturing company based in Nairobi, is looking to recruit a Paint Chemist who will be responsible for developing new chemical coating technologies and making modifications to existing technologies. The successful candidate Must have prior working experience working as a Paint Chemist in the Paint manufacturing industry.
Relevant Diploma/Bachelor’s degree.
- MUST have at least 3 years’ experience as a Paint Chemist in the Paint Industry.
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel for analysis.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, problem-solving skills.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Develop innovative paint products and specialty finishes.
- Make possible formula adjustments for inefficient uses of materials and/or different materials.
- Create and develop different kinds of paints and coatings.
- Be able to work both independently and cooperatively
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)