Job verified by Fuzu
Villa Rosa Kempinski (KE) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Vocational school
- Installation, maintenance, repair
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.Jobs in Installation, maintenance, repairEntry-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor, The incumbent will ensure that all Hotel Paintings and Decorations are done with minimum usage of paints, follow set procedures while performing their tasks. And ensure that all the paint work in the building is up to Kempinski standards
• Identifying areas that require to be painted.
• Planning when & how work is to be carried out.
• Ensure smooth running of the painting section.
• Regular maintenance of rooms and public areas.
• Supervision & inspection of all works done by contractors that pertains painting.
• Ensuring that there is enough paint in the store.
• Placing orders of materials required.
• Observing working time as required to avoid wastage.
• Ensuring no repeat jobs.
• Ensure HACCP and COSHH policies are strictly adhered to.
• Ensuring that paints are used as per specifications.
• Ensure that all team members in the section use safety equipment at all times.
• Ensuring that paint store is closed at all times.
• Comply with all Kempinski policies.
• Comply with all systems and procedures as laid down by Chief Engineer.
• The management reserves the right to change/extend this statement if necessary at any point of time during her/his employment.
• Any other duties that may be delegated by the management through the Chief Engineer or his Designate
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Installation, maintenance, repairSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Vocational schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 18 monthsRequired skills
: Painting and coating; Ordering supplies; Capacity planning; Design Thinking; Work place safety; Equipment and tool maintenanceRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)