Fuzu Exclusive Job
Pill Pharmacy | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Medical, health
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
The Pharmaceutical Technologist major role is to stock and dispense drugs to Pharmacy clients. He/she is also responsible in providing excellent customer service to the clients.
- Assists patients, answering questions and requests and dispensing medicine.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs & preparing ageing reports as often as possible.
- Maintains a safe and clean environment by complying with the standard operating procedures & government regulations. He/she cleans the floors and dump dusts the shelves.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organizes medications for dispensing by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and other clientele.
- Prepares reports on time as required in the standard operating procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conducting activities geared towards attracting new and retaining existing customers.
- Take responsibility by ensuring all operations of the shop are running smoothly and reporting any anomalies and breakages.
- Adhere to the Dangerous Drug Act regulation
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed to the letter and timely feedback given
- Participate in stock taking activities
- Any other duty as assigned
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedJob start date
: Monday, July 9, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Medical, healthSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Medication and prescription administration; Nutrition and metabolism; Customer service; Quality management; Patient care; Stock and inventory management; Public health; Specimen collection; Documentation and record keeping; Skin careRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply