Kenya AirwaysNairobi, Kenya
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
Reporting to the Head, KQ Health, the job holder will oversee all day-to-day pharmacy operations and provide leadership to pharmacy technologists. He/she will collaborate with other medical staff and physicians in ensuring availability of prescriptions and provision of clinically safe services to its client base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from a reputable institution.
- Valid practicing license and member of Pharmacy and Poisons board and Pharmaceutical Society of Kenya.
- Demonstrable experience in commodity management and certification in supply chain training.
- In depth knowledge of the MOH HIV/AIDS supply chain processes and procedure.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Previous leadership role in managing a pharmacy unit.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience with in depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical ecosystem.
- Plan and offer pharmacy services to patients in accordance to evidence based practice
- Supervise supply and usage of medicine
- Supervise verification processes of patients orders and charges
- Ensure quality of Medicine before they are supplied to patients.
- Stock management of other medical supplies at the clinic
- Maintains current registration, studies existing and new legislation, anticipates legislation change and advises management on needed action.
- Monitor pharmacy operational requirements and manage team schedules.
- Participate in the development of the department’s annual budget and compliance to applicable business controls.
- Procurement; Supply and demand planning, Stock and inventory management, Documentation and record keeping.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Other Jobs at Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways / Nairobi
Instructor/Registrar - Critical Care Units
Nairobi / Aga Khan Hospitals
Custom location, / International Rescue Committee
Clinical Dieticians & Nutritionists
Custom location, / Lishe Living
Kampala / AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC
Nairobi / Ministry of Defence