Physical Planner -Makindye Ssabagabo Municipal Council (Wakiso District)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
Job Application Procedure
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts which exist in Wakiso District Local Government and specified Municipal Councils. Applications on PSF 3 or ESC form for Teachers, should be addressed and submitted to the Secretary, District Service Commission – Wakiso P.O. Box 7218 Kampala or [email protected] not later than 12/12/2020. Women and Persons with Special needs are encouraged to apply.
Strictly observe the following:
1. For those already in service, applying for senior positions, PSF 3 should be routed through your respective Responsible Officer who should observe the closing date
2. Applications must bear the title of the post applied for as well as the reference number.
3. PHOTOSTAT copies of academic certificates and transcripts fully certified by the awarding institution must be attached to the applications.
4. Photocopy of your National ID.
5. Introduction letter from LC 1 WKS/ DSC/2/2020/6,7,25/26
6. Day time telephone contact numbers/Email address should be clearly indicated
7. Age limit: 49 yrs for entry Jobs.
To foster local development through planning management, Monitoring, and evaluation of district programmes and projects
i. Planning towns and trading centers
ii. Guiding developers in processing proper building plans.
iii. Enforcing Town and Country Planning Act, 1964.
iv. Drawing the structural land use layout plan.
v. Drawing site plans for plot (building) developments.
vi. Approving building plans.
vii. Demarcating plots in towns/trading centers.
viii. Inspecting structures/buildings in town/trading centers whether they are in compliance with the land use plan.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Post-graduate education
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)