Job verified by Fuzu
One Acre Fund | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Planning and Data Unit Lead - Kenya Logistics
- Bachelor's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Planning and Data Unit Lead - Kenya LogisticsProcurement Officer
Manager, Supply Chain Management
National Police Service Commission
TRANSPORT OFFICER - UGANDA
Securex Agencies (K) LTD
Supply Chain Manager
Summit Recruitment &Training
Jobs in Transportation, logistics, drivingMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The Planning and Data Lead guides and manages the overall direction of the Data Unit of the Kenya Logistics Team, and leads the planning and data work for our Core Deliveries Unit. This person is responsible for ensuring all necessary planning, data gathering, analysis and reporting happens across both these units of the Logistics team. The Planning and Data Lead oversees all Inventory Data Management and works with the Logistics Team management to craft a long-term vision around the analysis and use of our data to improve delivery execution, reduce inventory loss and provide superior service to our farmers.
• Oversee all payments and procurement operations for the Kenya Logistics Team.
• Manage and improve Inventory Management systems, processes and controls.
• Explore new ways to use Logistics data for advanced problem-solving.
• Build, monitor and report on key tracking tools for staff & process performance.
• Provide data-focused support for other units within the Kenya Logistics team.
• Works with management to set and monitor team OKRs, KPIs and budgets.
• Develop annual delivery expansion planning tools and oversee all expansion planning tasks.
• Provide all necessary data support for annual Input Deliveries.
• Liaise with Business Operations team to improve the management and use of Logistics Data.
• Own the Input Ordering process pipeline and support team management with critical tasks.
• Provide professional development opportunities and coaching to reports.
• Supports the implementation / growth of mechanisms which improve team culture.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Logistics planning and management; Employee evaluations; Stock and inventory management; Data analysisRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)