Job verified by Fuzu
Heifer International | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Planning, Monitoring Learning & Evaluation Manager
- Bachelor's degree
- Project, program management
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Planning, Monitoring Learning & Evaluation ManagerProgramme Manager
Somalia Working Test
Senior Technical Advisor, Resilience
Principal Coordination Officer
Associate Programme Management Officer
Jobs in Project, program managementMid-Level jobsJobs located in Uganda
The Planning, Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation (PMLE Manager) Manager is responsible for contributing to strategy discussions, providing technical assistance on PMLE for Heifer Uganda program and developing successful mechanisms for learning. The PMLE Manager will be responsible for cross-cutting programmatic information management, monitoring and evaluation, ensuring that information collected is reflected upon, used to improve ongoing programs, image building and is incorporated into consistently high quality reports and proposal development. The PMLE Manager will incorporate all best practices of M&E in the proposal design stage for most effective program management during implementation. She/she, will collaborate with the Program director developing, coordinate, maintain and constantly improving the country-wide MLE system, as well as implementing communications strategy that promotes a culture of learning and market-position the country program.
Oversee the development and implementation of the Performance Monitoring Plans (35%)
- To support field teams in effective and efficient management for results, robust project-centric MLE system that makes data and information available for learning, adaptation, and donor/program reporting.
- Heifer Uganda’s desired performance results and measurement of achievement are explicit and documented in monitoring, learning and evaluation frameworks that supports project teams, donor requirements and that provides clarity for all teams.
Lead and guide the periodic assessment and analysis of Heifer’s country and project (25%)
- Developed country program annual performance plans and project specific performance management plans in place.
- Country program and project/donor specific narrative reports (quarterly, bi-annual and annual) in place; disseminated internally and externally.
- Standards for project design, MLE frameworks, management for project performance results in place and used by project teams.
- Network with HQ mission effectiveness department and translation of learning’s and processes into the Uganda Country Programme
Ensure availability of quality project and program data, information, analysis and insights for country staff, management, and external donors. (20%). DELIVERABLE
- Developed quantitative and qualitative methods and tools to monitor performance and results including data collection protocols for program/projects.
- Data Quality Assessments, participatory data collection methods and data quality verification techniques done.
- Robust body of evidence of Heifer’s results, contributions to impact, and learning for donors, Heifer’s positioning and thought leadership.
- Documented path-way evidences towards application of Livable Incomes across projects and country program.
- Manage baselines, annual impact surveys, mid-term and evaluations by ensuring quality standards are met.
- Promote and support the dissemination of information amongst project teams and other stakeholders.
Design a knowledge management system and a synthesis methodology for MLE. (20%) DELIVERABLE
- Heifer’s program and project management system is fully utilized and deployed.
- Routine practices and protocols in place to enable timely, relevant and accurate reporting.
- Visually appealing formats/infographics for reporting across all stakeholders and senior management.
- Quality assurance support to project/program proposal development.
May perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Identifying meta-level lessons from evidence of evaluations for organizational wide sharing;
- Documentation of success stories, case studies and review of thematic papers in line with CO strategic priorities;
- Drive learning extraction from established sets of outcome data and evidence of systemic change to improve programmed design, support market-positioning and communication strategies
- Technical guidance for ensuring quality and institutional learning in innovative work, Learning to Action Discussion and standalone reflections for projects.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Project, program managementSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Quality management; Data collection; Project implementation; Data analysisRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)