Job verified by Fuzu
CDL Human Resource Consultancy | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Manufacturing, operations, quality
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
This position is responsible for ensuring that the operation of the power plant is safely and efficiently carried out in accordance with plant safety procedures and standard operating procedures.
• Support the mission, vision, and values of the company
• Observe and follow plant environmental and operational rules, procedures and guidelines.
• Strictly adhere to and enforce safety procedures as required by company and OSHA
• Monitor the performance and condition of the plant and ensure that it meets its generation requirements while operating in a safe and efficient manner.
• Assist with the creation and monitoring of safe work permits.
• Participate in the planning and scheduling of plant activities.
• Perform routine and preventive maintenance tasks.
• Review routine operating data, troubleshoot abnormal indication and take corrective actions.
• Participate in the administrative maintenance of the plant operating manuals.
• Good communication skills, must cooperate with his team members, team player
• Maintain proficiency in plant operations and respond to plant recovery following upsets.
• Must be able to work 12 hour rotating shifts.
• Must be able to operate a vehicle in a safe manner, enter and exit vehicle without assistance, remain alert while driving for continuous period of time.
• Must be able to work overtime, weekends and holidays when necessary.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Manufacturing, operations, qualitySeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Tool operation and maintenance; Work place safety; Troubleshooting; Operations planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply