Job verified by Fuzu
Villa Rosa Kempinski (KE) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Vocational school
- Installation, maintenance, repair
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Incumbents maintain, troubleshoot, and test plumbing systems, assemble, install and repair pumps, pipes, fittings, and fixtures, cut, thread and weld pipes, assemble and install valves, pipe fitting and pipes, inspect completed work for conformance with specifications, requirements and compliance with applicable building and safety codes and regulations, inspect related work performed by contractors, estimate cost, time and materials for plumbing projects, participate in the maintenance, maintain and service tools and equipment used in the performance of duties.
• Carry out scheduled inspection on all plumbing works rounds.
• To assist on Periodic inspection of conditions in technical rooms
• Responsible for installation & service ability of all engineering equipment systems.
• Assist in Checking of the plumbing workshop inventories.
• To ensure recording of daily system parameters.
• Maintains repairs and installs plumbing and related fixtures and components.
• Repairs piping of various size and type.
• Checks safety equipment and replaces components such as washers, gaskets, and filters.
• Inspects, repairs, or replaces pumps, valves and boiler systems, including swimming pool pumps.
• Maintains and adjusts chemical treatment controls for the pool.
• Keep low pressure hot water heating boiler log
• Inspects and tests fire sprinkler system and booster pumps; prepares documentation for compliance.
• Monitors and adjusts building automation systems.
• Monitors work done by outside contractors for adherence to Plumbing Code Requirements and
• Reports back to supervisor.
• Assists in the writing of specifications for repairs and new construction.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Installation, maintenance, repairSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Vocational schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 18 monthsRequired skills
: Reporting; Plumbing; Stock and inventory management; Work place safety; Equipment and tool maintenanceRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply