Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
To assist in conducting the four (4) major categories of elections, on polling day.
Qualifications, skills and person specification:
1. Possession of Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent.
2. Should have high moral character and proven integrity.
3. Preferably a resident of the area where the polling station is located for at least one (1) year.
4. Must be a registered voter.
5. Experience in elections-related work is an added advantage.
1. Reports to the Presiding Officer;
2. Verification of Voters using the Bio-metric voter verification kit and or hard copy of the voters register;
3. Issuance of ballot papers to the voters;
4. Marking/dipping the finger of a voter after casting the ballot;
5. Assisting the Presiding Officer to fill election forms at the start and closure of polling;
6. Assisting the Presiding Officer in management of the polling station;
7. Any other duties as assigned;
Job RequirementsRequired education: High, secondary school
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Other Jobs at Electoral Commission Uganda
Electoral Commission Uganda / Uganda