Fuzu Exclusive Job
Poraeh Investments | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Portfolio Investment Officer
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Portfolio Investment OfficerINSURANCE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Liberty Life Assurance - Odhiambo Agency
Associate Finance and Budget Officer
Insurance Sales Agent
ICEALION LIFE ASSURANCE
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
What you’ll be working on:
Poraeh is complex under the lid, but we’re just getting started. With our own payment rails, there are lots of opportunities to build new products and services on them. Poraeh Investments was founded in 2013 with a clear mission: Currency without limits – so people and businesses can send, spend and get paid in any currency, wherever, whenever.
What we’re looking for
•Participate in investment-related activities ; meet critical deadlines; make decisions under pressure.
- Implement investment strategies.
- Assist in projecting and managing the cash flow needs of the organization.
- Read and understand laws and regulations impacting the activities of the business, particularly those related to investment.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with public officials, public/private agencies, the general public, and others on a variety of issues.
- Analyze and interpret investment market activities and trends using economic indicators; develop/recommend/implement short and long-term investment actions; perform large-scale investment transactions.
- Prepare and present narrative, financial, and statistical reports, correspondence, and other documents.
Creating and managing investment allocations for the company
Determine the level of risk based on Poraeh's time horizon, preferences, return expectation and market conditions
Project management analysis and collectively manage results
Raising Equity capital on behalf of Poraeh through network as per strategy
Deliver workable ideas to hit the dreaded annual targets and turn it into reality
Create investor prospectors for private equity Investors
Responsible for identifying , sourcing and managing Poraeh Equity investments region/Territory program
Create strategic options for the future of Poraeh to expand into
Will be a nurturing person to success
Attract corporate venture capital
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Risk management; Business performance monitoring; Business strategy; Financial analysis; Financial controlling; Investment adviseRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)