Pre-Construction Support Officer
Salary range: KSh25,000 - KSh35,000 | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
Meijer Engineers is a medium sized professional engineering firm providing service in the areas of Structural Engineering including bridges, highways, Structural Integrity Assessments, Geotechnical Investigations, Water and Waste Water, Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Audits and quality control during construction of projects.
The firm aims at being the Engineering Consultancy of choice in Kenya by 2020 for clients seeking safe, best value for cost, and environmental friendly building environment.
To achieve these objectives, the firm seeks to fill the above listed position with a highly qualified, self-motivated individual, whose ambition matches the organization’s, adaptable to Meijer Engineers’ Tools, Systems and Processes.
Pre-Construction Support (70%)
- In liaison with the General Manager, support developers in the approval process which includes online submission of reviewed documents.
- Assess the completeness of documents for online submission, communication of any incompleteness in good time in compliance with the Meijer Engineers Service Charter.
- Daily updates of all developers or agents on their applications.
- Ensure the documents for any developer are properly named as per Meijer Engineers File/Folders Naming Convention and archived for easy retrieval
Monitoring and Reporting (15%)
Quality Control and Risk Management (10%)
- Provide line manager with weekly reports uploaded by self and Regional Co-ordinators;
- Prepare monthly reports in form prescribed by line manager.
- Ensure all Projects are uploaded on Meijer Engineers App and assure completeness and accuracy of such information.
Ensure all drawings or any documents printed by the Office Clerk are examined for correctness and completeness before delivery by the Driver or the Office Clerk.
Ensure all projects are properly allocated risk, followed up for status and in liaison with Site Quality Control Officer manage to less than 10%.
General Duties (5%)
The line manager may assign duties that may require the office holder support from time to time. Required education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 6 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate
- the official certificate for your highest education
Salary range: KSh25,000 - KSh35,000
Additional allowances may apply