Working at Addressya
We build our teams with “team makers”, who take full responsibility for their own work, the team, and the company objectives as a whole. You are never alone at Addressya, asking for help comes naturally to you, as does responding when others need your help. You enjoy using your skills and ideas to help to remove obstacles and bottlenecks for others and within the organization.
Are you a self motivated, highly ambitious sales person driven by achieving sales targets? Do you have a proven track record of sales results? Then we have an opportunity for you!
You will work with the Commercial Operations team and act as the technical expertise in customer presentations, responding to requests for information and proposals from customers, presenting the technical details of the Addressya platform. You will determine and document the customer's technical requirement and make sure they select the correct product and service level for their goals, and internally act as a liaison between the Commercial Operations team and the Product development team before, during and immediately after the contracts have been signed.
To succeed in this job you need to be
● Accountable for your work and responsibilities
● Great at prioritizing
● Loving transparency in decision making and work processes
● Driven to make a positive impact on individuals, business and society
● Able to disagree and commit (team takes decision, all align)
Skills and requirements
We would like you to be skilled and have experience from the below:
● Academic degree or equivalent/self-taught in engineering, information systems, or business administration
● 3+ years of industry experience, including 1-2 in sales engineering or consulting
● Proven technology skills, in particular with SaaS or platform technologies
● Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
● Strong written and verbal command of English
● Positive attitude and service-oriented personality
If you are looking for a challenge, make a real difference and grow every day, this is the place for you. We provide a fun and friendly environment, where working outside your comfort zone is safe, challenging and fun.
How to apply
To apply, use the link provided. You will have to answer a few questions about your experience in sales. Application is in English. Only applications through the form will be reviewed.
Interviews will be held continuously as applications come in. Successful applicants can start immediately or as soon as possible.
We will try to get back to you as soon as we can.
● Business customer growth
● Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, and targeting potential clients.
● Liaising with the Marketing department in order to create a more thorough and effective sales campaign and strategy.
● Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends to be able to come up with new and original sales strategies.
The place of work is the company’s sales office in Kampala (Uganda).