Job verified by Fuzu
Standard Chartered Bank | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Premier Service Manager
- Bachelor's degree
- Customer support, client care
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Premier Service ManagerFIELD SERVICE COPIER TECHNICIANS
IMAGE OFFICE SUPPLIES LTD
Customer Service Officer
Customer Service Executive
Maisha Bora Sacco Ltd
Artist Support Manager
Jobs in Customer support, client careMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise – here for good.
We are currently looking for a Mandarin Speaking Premier Service Manager
• Primary point of contact for external clients for professional advice, enquiries, complaints, resolving of discrepancies and transactional errors
• Provide the highest standard of client service in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients
• Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery
• Work with internal stakeholders for service requirements, enquiries, and instructions
• Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging and handling
• Maintain a professional SCB image through all interactions with clients
• Continually identify opportunities to improve client efficiency / performance, through e.g. optimising channel usage, identifying service improvements, product solutions, and cross-sell opportunities
Risk & Control.
• Comply with the highest standards of regulatory and business conduct and practices as defined by internal and external requirements. Understand and ensure compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines including those governing securities activities, company law, anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions; the Group’s policies and procedures; and the Group Code of Conduct.
• Adhere to policies including escalation and compliance requirements, and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies and regulations.
• Take personal responsibility for understanding the risk and compliance requirements of the role.
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters
• Assist in implementation of service and efficiency improvement initiatives in client service centre and facilitate transfer of best practice
• Participating in annual Service Reviews with key clients. Reviewing service performance with the clients and generate ways to continuously improve service level standards
• On a selective basis, accompanying Relationship Managers on sales calls to sell our service capabilities and/or to resolve clients’ operational and service issues
• Leveraging on the Voice of Customer process and the relationship to understand client’s needs, and identify opportunities for improvements in service, product solutions, utilisation and optimising channel usage, up-selling and cross-selling
• Making proactive calls on clients to improve the utilisation level of facilities, increase transaction volume, identify opportunities for channels and referrals for the business
• Build trusted partnerships with clients at the daily transactional / operational level
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Customer support, client careSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Market research, intelligence; Customer service; Partnerships; Quality management; Risk analysis; Customer relationsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)