Principal Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
The incumbent will be responsible to the Chief Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
- Inspecting aircraft, hangar and workshops;
- Determining and quantifying spares and equipment requirements;
- Assisting the Chief Aircraft Maintenance Engineer in determining maintenance standards in consultation with the Civil Aviation Authority;
- Reviewing and evaluating the maintenance schedules and programs of the Academy;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Technical documentation; Aircraft handling (refueling, ground handling); Industry standards; Engineering; Equipment and tool maintenanceRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)