Principal Engineering Instructor
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
The incumbent will be responsible to the Chief Engineering Instructor.
- Approving course content and training programs for the Engineering School;
- Assisting the Chief Engineering Instructor in designing, developing and ensuring implementation of the syllabus and instructional programs of the Engineering School, in accordance with the Civil Aviation (Personnel Licensing) Regulations and ICAO requirements in Airframes, Engines and Avionics;
- Assisting in the designing and development programs of instruction;
- Conducting theoretical instructions to students according to the syllabus for the courses and developing course plans and program reviews; setting and marking students tests and examinations and guiding and supervising them in practical training;
- Maintaining and securing the teaching equipment aids and tools in the area of his/her responsibility, including the workshops and laboratories;
- Supervising and appraising the subordinates
- Interpreting and enforcing compliance with Civil Aviation Regulations as applicable.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Compliance; Aircraft handling (refueling, ground handling); Developing curriculum and teaching guidelines; Programme management; Engineering; Equipment and tool maintenanceRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)