Principal Ground Instructor
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
The incumbent will be responsible to the Chief Ground Instructor.
- Approving training programmes for the Engineering School;
- Approving course content;
- Assisting in the design and developing programmes of instruction;
- Supervising and appraising subordinates;
- Interpreting and enforcing compliance with Civil Aviation Regulations as applicable;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Aircraft handling (refueling, ground handling); Training requirements analysis; Developing curriculum and teaching guidelines; Programme management; Training program planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)