Principal Housing Officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
Kiambu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following position in the Department of Livestock, Fisheries and Veterinary services. This is pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
How to apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport and any other supporting documents. The applicants should indicate the position applied for on top of the envelope and address it to:
County Public Service Board
P O Box 2362 - 00900
- Carry out surveys on housing and human settlement issues and information on land tenure;
- Analyze data to inform policy and decision making;
- Undertake assessment of housing needs, demand and supply for various income groups and sectors in the county;
- Analyze and monitor the database for prospective investors in physical housing infrastructure;
- Carry out physical and social mapping of slums and informal settlements.
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Stakeholder communication; Reporting; Capacity planning; Town planning; GIS surveying; Data analysisRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)