Applicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institution plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre.
Applicants should have six (6) years working experience in the field of Legal Practice and Systems, three (3) of which should have been served at Senior Officer level in Government or from a reputable organization.
- Compiling production of Information Education Communication materials;
- Compiling data for production of radio and television programs;
- Assisting in carrying out public awareness programs;
- Assisting in carrying out Education programs for Judicial Officers;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.