Principal Officer – Credit Control
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have today left to apply for this job.
Reporting to the Deputy CEO/Head of Finance, the job holder is responsible forcoordinating the debts of existing creditors and ultimately managing all money borrowedor owed to the business by handling the collection of due and overdue accounts, raisinginvoices and issuing credit notes.Qualifications & Requirements
General Requirements :
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking, Credit Management or anyother related field from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications in Credit Management (Certified Credit Professional)3
- CPA-K or Diploma in cooperative management is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in Credit Administration or LoanManagement gained from working at management level in a FinancialInstitution/SACCO
- Strong analytical and communication skills, negotiation skills and interpersonalskills, focused, self-driven and attentive to detail.
- Ability to multitask and meet required deadlines is essentials
- Ability to resolve conflicts arising in the work environment is necessary.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Other Requirements :
- Planning & Organizing
- Entrepreneurial Awareness
- Decisiveness and adaptability
- Police clearance certificate (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Tax compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
ResponsibilitiesImpact of Results :
Leads to effective recoveries of any outstanding loans/remittances owed to the SACCOfrom either corporate, groups or individuals (members).
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)