Applicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/Personnel Management; or Arts; or Social Sciences with Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management as a subject; or Social Work and Social Administration; or Education; or Commerce (Management option) ; or Business Administration (Management option); or Business Studies; or Literature in English ; or any Bachelor’s Degree with Literature in English; or Mathematics; or Philosophy; or Industrial /Organizational Psychology as a subject plus a Post Graduate Diploma in with Research Methods; or Statistical packages for Data Analysis from a recognized University/ Institution.
Applicants should have six (6) years relevant working experience in Management, three (3) of which should have been gained in administration of Human Resource Selection Systems or applied research in Government or equivalent level of experience from a reputable organization
- Evaluating and validating the selection systems/tools in use;
- Conducting competence analysis and maintaining updated job profiles;
- Designing behavioral competence selection for jobs in salary Scales U8 to U6;
- Preparing reports for all assessment exercises conducted and performing analysis of competency-based examinations;
- Preparing technical papers, training materials and evaluating Departmental training programs;
- Maintaining a list of critical success factors for jobs in salary Scales U1 to U4;
- Maintaining data on the skills-based and gaps in the Public Service;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.