Job verified by Fuzu
Kisii County | Kisii, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Principal Superintending Engineer (Mechanical)
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Mechanical engineering
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
The Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Sections 58 and 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
Method of Application
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 25th June, 2018 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to:-
Kisii County Public Service Board,
Mwalimu Hotel Building,
P.O Box 1848 - 40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
- Assist in development, implementation and evaluation of the relevant division strategic plans, programs and projects in collaboration with other departments and stakeholders.
- Assist Planning and supervision of the relevant division’s programs and activities.
- Assist organization, direction, control and the co-ordination of the tasks of the division.
- Help in interpreting and applying national and county laws and other related statutes in the relevant division in line with the county goals and objectives.
- Assist in developing appropriate county departmental policies, legal and institutional frameworks for the implementation of the mandate of the division.
- Assist in handling administrative, human resource and asset management issues.
- Assist in preparation of annual work plans and financial budgets.
- Ensuring strict compliance with all financial, budgetary and procurement procedures.
- Co-ordination of production, documentation and dissemination of the relevant division’s information.
- Provide advice and guidance in recruiting, hiring and staff development.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KisiiArea of work
: Mechanical engineeringSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Budgeting, financial planning; Stakeholder communication; Compliance; People management; Policy drafting and development; Programme managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply