Principal Supply Chain Management Officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have today left to apply for this job.
Reporting to the Manager, Supply Chain Management, the successful candidate will be assisting in providing procurement professional advice to the Management, and to coordinate all procurement and asset disposal activities in the Commission.
- Provide input into the annual procurement and disposal plans;
- Coordinate procurement and disposal activities;
- Prepare contract documents for goods, works and services;
- Liaise with the user department to ensure effective implementation of contracts for goods, works and services;
- Provide secretariat to committees’ incidental to procurement of goods and services, and disposal of assets;
- Coordinate sensitization of staff and other stakeholders
- Oversee periodic and annual stocktaking exercise;
- Coordinate disposal of assets activities;
- Prepare draft statutory reports to the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority;
- Any other duties that might be assigned to the Officer from time to time.
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)