Job verified by Fuzu
Agro Chemical and Food Company | Muhoroni, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Process Plant Operators
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Manufacturing, operations, quality
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
We are looking for qualified, experienced and self-driven Kenyans with excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, report writing and ICT skills, aged between 25 and 35, to fill the following position.
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, current and expected salary and allowances (attach latest pay slip), names and addresses of at least three referees, two coloured passport size photos and a copy of National Identity Card should be sent to the undersigned.
- Reporting to Process Superintendent, successful candidates will operate the processing plant as per laid down work instructions, quality benchmarks and ensure good housekeeping and sanitation of equipment’s and workstations.
- Holders of KCSE certificate with aggregate of C+, Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Food Science and Technology, Mechanical Engineering (Plant option) or its equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Chemical or Biochemical Processing Plant as Process Plant Operator.
- Certified knowledge of ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 22000 will be added advantage.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MuhoroniArea of work
: Manufacturing, operations, qualitySeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Reporting; Process development; Quality systems (ISO, CMMI, etc.); Quality control and supervision; Engineering; Equipment and tool maintenanceRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply