A Leading Manufacturing Company in UgandaKampala, Uganda
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have today left to apply for this job.
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Coordinator to manage the company’s supply of products and services.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, procurement from a recognized institution of higher learning
- MCIPS or working towards MCIPS will be desirable
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the same capacity in a busy organization
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Proficiency in use of MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook, and other computer applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to work well in a team and to undertake assigned tasks independently.
- Fluent in Spoken, Reading, and Written English.
Under the supervision of the Procurement manager, the procurement Coordinator is responsible for:
- Overseeing the management of supplier and vendor contracts
- Follow up with vendors for delivery.
- Procurement and contractors’ database
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with vendors
- Tracking payments and management of assets procured by EAMV.
- Update the weekly procurement tracker and share it with management
- Ensure departments On Time and In Full delivery of goods and services procured.
- Process supplier invoices, ensuring that right and complete documentation is processed and provided to the Administration and Finance departments to support payments.
- Verify invoices and delivery notes by ensuring that they tally with the Purchase Order.
- Monitor procurement-related activities and prepare a variety of procurement-related documents and reports in with the project procurement and disposal plan
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Procurement manager
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself