Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Procurement & Demand Planning Executive
- Bachelor's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Procurement & Demand Planning ExecutiveProcurement and Logistics Manager
Cosmos Limited - Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
Exquisite Solution Limited (Uganda)
Deputy Chief, Facilities Management and Transportation Section
SNV Netherlands Development Organization
Jobs in Transportation, logistics, drivingMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Our client, a well-established food distribution company catering to the foodservice channel in Kenya is looking to recruit a Procurement & Demand Planning Executive to develop demand forecasts and procurement of international and local purchases. The ideal candidate must have 5 years’ experience in the foodservice industry.
• Develop demand forecast at different levels considering the need basis of each product.
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results.
• Coordinate cross-functional research to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast models.
• Interact with sales, marketing and customer service to understand demand forecast drivers.
• Utilize a collaborate and consensus approach by working with sales, marketing and customer service to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used to provide forecasts.
• Identify and resolve issues and ensure supply chain effectiveness.
• Develop and maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with key suppliers and service providers.
• Negotiating with shipping agencies and ensuring best and most efficient transit time and route
• Ensure that products are transported as per the temperature recommended by the suppliers.
• Development of organizational procurement strategy.
• Managing & monitoring the government systems, purchase and policies and import policies set
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Negotiation; Supply and demand planning; Procurement; Purchasing; ForecastingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)