Job verified by Fuzu
Mobisol | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Procurement InternProcurement- Intern
Pest Control Products Board
Jobs in Transportation, logistics, drivingEntry-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
To ensure the control of purchases and Contract management of all contracts with partner, supplier, vendors, and landlords (except employees, contractor and customer contracts).
•Coordinate all Procurement and Contracts Officers in the Zonal Hubs
• Process procurement requests and purchasing orders
• Do proper documentations for ordering all supplies
• Sourcing and engagement of suppliers
• Take an active Lead in negotiating purchases in managed categories
• Ensuring timely delivery of goods and services.
• Report on performance and process compliances to department management and the Procurement Committee
• Coordinate the clearing of imported items and ensure they are cleared out without incurring damage
• Ensure the right tariffs are used when clearing goods.
• Familiarize with Harmonization Systems (HS) import codes
• Review clearing agents’ rates annually to ensure competitiveness
• Adhere to the Purchase Manual and pro-actively support adaptions to the Purchase Manual needed due to changing conditions
• Monitoring contracts by overseeing actions that need to be taken regarding expiring contracts or changing terms and conditions
• Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, and standards in close corporation with internal or external legal advisor.
• Coordinating and developing supplier assessments, score cards and other analytics to enable team to effectively manage supplier performance.
• Training of staff on purchasing processes among other topics and maintaining regular communication with them.
• Supporting annual audits by providing all the necessary information and documents (e.g., procurement committee minutes, supplier agreements, procurement report worksheet)
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Customs clearance; Import and export documents; Supply and demand planning; Procurement; Purchasing; Stock and inventory managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)