Job verified by Fuzu
AMSCO | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Procurement ManagerOffice Assistant 5 / Driver- Gulu
Summit Recruitment &Training
Jobs in Transportation, logistics, drivingMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Responsible for Planning, directing and coordinating the activities of buyers, purchasing officers, and related workers involved in purchasing materials, products, and services. Also responsible for all dispatch operations.
• Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
• Control department budgets.
• Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
• Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying and storing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
• Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
• Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
• Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
• Administer on-line purchasing systems.
• Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.
• Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
• Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
• Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
• Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
• Maintain and improve the company’s procurement directives, policies, rules and guidelines
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Budgeting, financial planning; Supply and demand planning; Procurement; Supplier evaluation and management; PurchasingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)