Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
Co-ordinate with local/international suppliers to ensure on time, in full and error free of materials of best quality at reasonable prices following all the process and procedures of ISOMinimum RequirementsEducation:
Relevant Previous Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement & Logistics or Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration and a post graduate Diploma in Procurement would be an added advantage
Business Understanding: Should understand,
- Worked for at least 5 years of experience in Procurement and Warehouse Management in a supervisory capacity in a manufacturing set up
- Should have handled imports
- Worked on any ERP Accounting Software
- Knowledge on ISO processes and Kaizen would be preferred
- Manufacturing set up and how it works
- RE-order levels of Inventory, Maximum Order Level, Stock holding costs, Lead times etc
- Optimal Inventory Control and Utilization with Total Quality Management tools.
- Processes and procedures related to sourcing, preparing and analyzing supplier profiles, logistics for procurement
- Trained in ERP to analyze consumption reports
- Reconciliation of the raw material physical stock with SAP stocks and same for finished goods
- Inventory Management-inventory turnover level, reorder level, EOQ, financial impact of stock holding.
- Ability to monitor and minimize the holding costs
- Stock Take as per the ISO and Kaizen processes
- TQM tools for continuous improvement
- Understanding of logistics and supply chain systems and processes
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Understand numbers and analyze them
- Proficient with MS Office- Word and excel tools
- Time Management
- Ensure the procurement budget is not exceeded, try and control and cut costs with bargains
- Negotiate for the best deals on pricing while keeping all other parameters in mind- quality, quantity and lead times
- Ensure OTIFEF is followed for all deliveries
- Evaluate the suppliers on the supplier list and ensure any new supplier introduced to the company meets the ISO standards
- Handle all local & International Purchasing, Importation documentation & procedures as per the process
- To ensure compliance on ISO Requirements on ALL Purchasing(Local, outsourced services, Imports, etc).
- To monitor supplier’s performance in line with KPIs, contractual obligation and service level agreement. Ensure the payments to the suppliers are done on time.
- Receiving supplier’s invoices and checking on any invoice discrepancies.
- Receive and inspect all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders. Check the documentation track damages and discrepancies on order received
- Prepare MIS and reports on- imports, stock take, supplier evaluation, material consumption, stock level, purchase order analysis etc
- Visit new suppliers to check on the premises, licenses, quality etc before getting them on the supplier list for the company
- Conduct Purchase reconciliations, check on all documentation needed as per the ISO standards
- Upon receiving Order Requisition, to do physical verification to counter check if the requested items have reached their Re-Order levels. Thereafter to initiate purchasing procedures.
- To order materials of approved and acceptable quality in accurate quantities from the vetted suppliers to be delivered as per the timelines agreed following the ISO procedure.
- Follow up with suppliers on shipments progress, documentation,etc.
- Follow you up with the Clearing & Forwarding agents to ensure all procedures and paper work are in order for the receipt of goods
- Prepare a comprehensive landed costing analysis of the raw materials
- Follow up with the Kaizen and stores department to ensure Kanban implementation is done on all raw materials.
- Follow up on internal customer complaints related to raw material.
- Follow up with Quality department to ensure effective and timely
- test runs on raw material have been done and analyzed.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Analyze Material Consumption Reports and advise the trends to the relevant departments & BOD. To highlight & bring to the attention to revise the Re-Order Levels & Maximum Stock Levels.
- Informing the quality department of the new goods arrival and ascertaining the quality checks are satisfactory
- To check and receive purchased materials forwarded by the receiving department and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places.
- Analyze the MIS to monitor the usage of raw materials, assist in forecasting the need of ordering to ensure the stocks are replenished and ordered in time.
- Attend the circle meetings to discuss the observations, issues faced and plan for the day
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
1 days left to apply