Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
Our client, an NGO is seeking to recruit a Procurement Manager to be based in Nairobi with occasionally travel outside Nairobi. This is a permanent position in a dynamic environment reporting to the Procurement Director. The successful candidate Must have prior working experience in a busy procurement department and he/she must have professional qualification in CIPS/CPSP
• Pre-qualify suppliers in conjunction with the Procurement Director.
• Ensuring that the organization gets the best value for money on whatever it purchases from third party suppliers.
• Creation of procurement budgets on a complete and timely manner.
• Working closely with the accounts department to ensure the department stays on track in regards to budgetary lines.
• Receiving and issuing items from the stores in accordance with the laid down financial procedures.
• Receiving requisitions for the purchase of goods and services and issuing L.P.O’s for the required services after proper evaluation of quotations.
• Ensuring correct and timely payment for goods and services consumed by the company.
• Minimize wastage in general in all areas.
• Constant improvement of the existing processes.
• Preparing and evaluating tender documents and keeping them safely.
• Controlling stores stock level and ensuring that proper records of the stores are maintained.
• Processing and following up of duty and sales tax exemptions as necessar
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Budgeting, financial planning; Stock taking and inventory accounting; Inspection of incoming goods; Procurement; Purchasing; Payment collectionRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply