Job verified by Fuzu
USAID | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Procurement ManagerProcurement and Logistics Manager
Cosmos Limited - Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
Exquisite Solution Limited (Uganda)
Deputy Chief, Facilities Management and Transportation Section
SNV Netherlands Development Organization
Jobs in Transportation, logistics, drivingMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The Procurement Manager is responsible for the procurement of goods and services for the technical and operational needs for the Hub, and ensuring that all procurements and associated processes are executed in accordance with USAID regulations and DAI policies. The Procurement Manager is responsible for overseeing and maintaining the integrity of the procurement process, including accurate procurement documentation
Manage all field‐initiated procurement processes from beginning to end, ensuring compliancewith DAI, FAR, and AIDAR regulations.
• Responsible to ensure accuracy of all procurement documents including contracts, subcontracts,solicitations, amendments, proposals, purchase orders, memoranda etc.
• Manage proposal evaluation and vendor selection processes.
• Periodically audit the DAI procurement management system to ensure accuracy, quality andcompletion of relevant documentation.
• Participate in and organize activity budgeting and work planning in support of anticipatedoperations and technical needs
• Capacity build all staff in aspects of the procurement process, including evaluation committees.
• Coach and mentor procurement and operations staff to improve their skills
• Manage the procurement staff and assign tasks to ensure best use of the team
• Provide weekly work plan reports to the DCOP-Operations, support long term work plans forthe Hub and provide relevant input to quarterly and annual reports
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Budgeting, financial planning; Channel and vendor management; Reporting; Document and archive management; Operative management; Capacity planning; Procurement; Mentoring and coachingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)