Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have today left to apply for this job.
The procurement officer will direct purchasing agents and buyers throughout the process of evaluating suppliers, conducting interviews with vendors, negotiating supplier agreements and managing supplier and vendor contracts.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records
- Maintaining and updating supplier relations and negotiating contracts
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses and reports in the procurement
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself