Job verified by Fuzu
Victory Farms | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Victory Farms is the fastest-growing aquaculture operation in sub-Saharan Africa, and seeks an experienced and passionate Procurement Officer to join our team at this exciting period of expansion. The Procurement Officer will be a cornerstone supporting the large-scale construction projects that are core to the company’s growth strategy. They will serve as a link between construction department and financial department; understanding on the ground realities and matching them with long-term project objectives.
1. Procurement Officer will lead the sourcing and acquisition of appropriate materials and equipment on plan and on time.
2. Procuring material and equipment in a fashion that ensures project success.
3. Working within bill of quantities constraints and project timelines to deliver optimal outcomes.
4. Developing supplier relationships.
5. Negotiating pricing and payment terms.
6. Interfacing with the finance department to track utilization.
7. Project cost allocation and purchase forecasting.
8. Providing insights for the management team on sourcing strategies.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Outsourcing; Capacity planning; Supply and demand planning; Procurement; Supplier evaluation and managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply