Job verified by Fuzu
PATH | Kisumu, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Procurement SpecialistOffice Assistant 5 / Driver- Gulu
Warehouse Graduate Trainee
Brites Management Services Limited
Booking & Planning Assistant
Jobs in Transportation, logistics, drivingMid-Level jobsJobs located in Kisumu
PATH is seeking to recruit a Procurement Associate who will ensure that goods and services are competitively procured and in compliance with the donor(s), PATH and statutory regulations. The specialist will at all times seek maximum value for the project and ensure that goods and services are procured in time and deliveries made according to agreed terms and conditions. He/she will be responsible for maintenance of accurate, up to date and complete records in required formats for all procurement transactions. In addition, the specialist will be responsible for ensuring that all invoices are properly supported and reviewed before submitting to the Project Administrator for payment consideration. Further, this position will ensure that accurate procurement reports are prepared to support management decision making processes. The Procurement Associate will be based in Kisumu.
• Prepare annual and ad-hoc procurement plans.
• Procure approved procurement requests on time.
• Maintain up to date procurement document file system.
• Prepare, update, and maintain purchase orders until they are closed.
• Facilitate good mutual business relationships with suppliers/vendors.
• Track orders and confirm system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
• Ensure that invoices are properly supported before payment consideration.
• Sit in procurement review committee meetings and take minutes of the deliberations.
• Advise/update the procurement review committee on emerging issues around procurement .
• Identify opportunities and implement actions aimed at achieving efficiency in procurement processes.
• Carry out procurement processes in line with the PATH laid down policies as well as donor regulations and the laws of the land.
• Prepare formal invitations for bids and requests for quotations, including required special terms and conditions, performance, and technical criteria.
• Prepare weekly management procurement reports and any other ad hoc reports as may be required from time to time by the project management.
• Ensure that all the vendors that PATH does business with are properly registered and are subjected to proper due diligence processes including Bridger check.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KisumuArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Reporting; Compliance; Document and archive management; Procurement; PurchasingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)