Job verified by Fuzu
Kenya Airways | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Product Development Executive - Ancillaries & Holidays
- Bachelor's degree
- Business, strategic management
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Product Development Executive - Ancillaries & HolidaysBusiness Systems Analyst
Growth Catalyst- Uganda
CCA Plant Officer
Business Operations Senior Associate
Jobs in Business, strategic managementMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Undertake the evaluation, development and implementation of new products and product enhancements for greater customer satisfaction
· Deliver ad-hoc projects to launch new products and propositions to the market.
· Quantify and Identify opportunities as well as make recommendations of innovative ways to maximize availability and sales of KQ ancillary products.
· Understanding and responding to competitor behavior and understanding market trends in relation to KQ Ancillary products.
· Identify, manage, communicate and resolve day to day matters arising in relation to existing partnerships.
· Reporting and communicating all relevant data & KPIs for product performance
· Analyzing performance to aid in decision-making.
· Liaising with Product, Sales and Operations teams to ensure ongoing roadmap and development and improvement of KQ Ancillary products
· Work together with customer service teams (Contact center, CTOs and Check in agents) to deliver new projects as well as enhancing customer experience and increase efficiency in all customer touchpoints.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Business, strategic managementSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Project implementation; Competitor and market analysis; Project management; Product knowledge; Reporting; Market research, intelligence; Partnerships; Performance monitoring and evaluationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)