Job verified by Fuzu
Penda Health | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Product Implementation Officer
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Product Implementation OfficerTele-Marketer
Marketing Designer/ Assistant
Mobile Marketing Sales Adviser
ZPDS Mobile Apps and Marketing Solutions Division
Large Employer in the FMCG. Industry
Jobs in Sales, marketing, promotionMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Penda’s product is an outstanding patient experience from beginning to end. The product team works to understand what makes up a great patient experience, and helps our MC’s to deliver that consistently. The implementation assistant will work closely with MC’s to implement product improvements in the branches.
• Help us know what a great Penda patient experience looks like!
• Work with our outstanding MC teams at all of our branches
• Mentorship from senior Penda leaders in product management
• Reports directly to the Product Management Supervisor
• Strong ability to influence the strategic direction of a fast-growing healthcare company
• Our culture is really unique, you’ll love it.
• Most importantly: Make Penda a great place to work for all!
• Prioritize product improvements
• Help MCs maximize in utilizing EMR and being perfect in using the system.
• Observe best practices and pitfalls in MC workflows
• Train and encourage MC teams to improve delivery of core Penda product.
• Be ready for anything – Product team is new and growing and projects may evolve rapidly
• Be a great teammate and go above and beyond
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Product knowledge; Project management; Office tools: Word, Excel, Outlook; Training delivery; Product developmentRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)