Product Support Manager (Forklift Department)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
A group of companies that are in different sectors i.e. Engineering, Construction, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Security and Medical Equipment’s are seeking to recruit a Product Support Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning and carrying out direct product sales management activities while improving sales and customer satisfaction by ensuring that the created product strategy and specifications are carried out successfully. He/she Must have 3 years’ experience working with Forklifts.
Must have a relevant bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics).
Must be proficient in MS Office Suite / Computer literate.
Must have relevant 3 years of working experience in working with forklifts.
Must be able to work with and within a team, with the ability and openness to learn as well as teach.
Must have good communication skills and customer service.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and management skills.
- Analytical and pays attention to detail.
- Problem-solving and goal-oriented.
- Flexible to travel.
- Proficiency in English and Swahili.
- Lead internal process to define product strategy.
- Planning as well as carrying out direct product sales and marketing.
- Performance of product demonstration to clients.
- Managing the product throughout the product life cycle.
- Working with sales and service teams to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure the product sales efforts support the overall company strategy.
- Development of sales tools.
- Formulation of product sales policies, practices, and procedures of getting the product to the market.
- Gather, analyze, and report on feedback from sales, marketing and development of the market.
- Develop and maintain specific plans to ensure revenue growth.
- Conduct business level verification and market testing for new features.
- Develop and maintain product requirement documents for each product line.
- Conduct market research and customer visits to understand and specify business requirements for target market.
- Oversee product research and development according to market trends and client demands.
- Document and report on product profitability.
- Articulate product positioning.
- Identification of business opportunities.
- Oversee all client inquiries and requests are appropriately responded to.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)