PRODUCT TEST ENGINEER
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
The Product Test Engineer will work as part of a team to provide thorough testing of the products that M-KOPA has under development, and technical advice and support as these products reach the market.
- Testing of prototypes under development (for example, life cycle and functional testing) including development of testing processes, executing test plans, and documentation of results.
- Provision of technical support for initial customer trials of new products.
- Provision of technical assistance for customer issues brought to M-KOPA’s customer care team.
- Ability to read circuit schematics and board layouts in an ECAD program (for example, EAGLE).
- Experience analyzing and debugging electronics at the PCB level.
- Experience with MySQL an added advantage.
- Knowledge of hardware (embedded hardware) and firmware interaction is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or electronics.
- Project management experience.
REMUNERATION Required education
Competitive package covering a monthly salary, performance bonus and medical benefits reflective of the candidate’s experience and skills.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 18 monthsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Computer aided design (CAD); Relational databases (SQL); Testing and debugging; Electronics; TroubleshootingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)