The Manager will support the promo department, working with the production team and customer service team in handling client needs to ensure efficient production and effective execution. The manager will make recommendations for products and design methods to create the best product for best value. This fast-paced role drives innovation, manages production, and ensures quality control and on-time delivery.
KEY SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION1. Qualifications required:
- Collaborate with sales manager, customer support executive, creative teams and Procurement executive to successfully manage and execute promotional product campaigns.
- Meet with key marketing and business managers to review program objectives.
- Confirm specifications to ensure all job requirements, quality expectations, artwork availability and delivery dates are clearly identified and achievable.
- Obtain compliance certification for all products.
- Manage the production team to bring out the best of the product/branding at all time with utmost efficiency.
- Advice procurement team to ensure cost-effective purchases and timely deliveries.
- Manage strict quality control of all promotional materials to ensure excellence.
- To manage all job within the prescribed wastage parameters.
- Brainstorm with other members of internal team and client team on innovative products.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, etc.
- Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to = implement the most effective solutions.
- Maintain statuses and updates project tracking for all assigned projects.
- Communicate project statuses to stakeholders on daily and/or weekly basis, as appropriate.
- Ensure maintenance of highest standards of housekeeping are met.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels.
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines.
i. Minimum academic qualification: Related Diploma or Degree
ii. Qualifications as an added advantage: Print/ Design Technology
iii. Professional registration: N/A2. Experience required:
i. General work experience (years): 10 years
ii. Specific to the position (level/discipline/years): 5 year
iii. Industry: well-versed in Screen printing and digital technology on finished garments and other promotional items3. Key competencies and skills:
i. Strong Excel and Power Point Skills,
ii. Hands-on knowledge and experience in
a. SCREEN PRINTING TECHNIQUES
Screen mesh selection, screen
making, screen exposure, various inks and chemical usage, color management, print
registration, quality check on fabrics/garments.
b. SCREEN PRINTING TECHNIQUES
on non-garment items
c. SUBLIMATION/HEAT TRANSFER
technology, selection of fabrics, dyes, inks and process.
d. Should be added advantage with experience in Pad printing, UV digital printing
iii. Must be creative and identify solutions and processes that meet the clients’ business needs in the most creative, differentiate and cost effective way.
iv. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment where innovation and new ideas ar strongly encouraged.
v. Strong project & time management skills.
vi. Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority levels.
vii. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
viii. Excellent people management skills.
ix. Proactive approach to project management and communication.
x. Ability to work under tight deadlines and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency4. Language requirements:
a. English - Verbal & Written5. Computer literacy:
a. MS Office packages
b. IT Software applications6. Additional/specific work requirements:
a. High Integrity Levels
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application: