The Production Supervisors are responsible for supervising the production staff, organizing and monitoring work flow
1. Coordinate and enforce systems, policies and procedures
2. Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process and properly setting the equipment processing variables
3. Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
4. Maintain safe, clean and hygienic production areas
5. Direct and coach production operators in the execution of daily/weekly production schedule for multiple packaging lines.
6. Collaborate with the other departments for all production needs
7. Review, interpret and analyze production data to determine if adjustments must be made
8. Provide strong leadership to staff in regards to professionalism, courtesy, adhering to policy.
9. May conduct period end inventory and routine raw material inventory
10. Enforce and maintain SOP's, GMP's, and Safety guidelines.
11. Maintain time and attendance records and track performance for operators
12. Encourage teamwork, and build morale among staff