Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 15 days left to apply for this job.
Supervise and coordinate production in accordance with company policies and procedures. Ensure smooth production operations during the shift and coordinate staffing needs to ensure all necessary coverage is maintained. Duties are performed personally and through subordinates to ensure established goals are met. Responsible for monitoring and supervising areas of production ensuring efficiency in operations, consistent output, employees' attendance, enforcing company policies and standards and addressing issues as they arise.
THE ROLE WILL BE FULLY IN KAMPALA. PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO APPLY AS WE WILL ENSURE A SMOOTH TRANSITION. ADDED BENEFITS ARE NEGOTIABLE.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- • Graduate degree in Chemistry related subject.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a production environment in a supervisory position.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, leadership, diplomacy, team player, relationship builder.
- Detail oriented, rigorous, analytical, and reactive.
- Open minded and creative problem solver in complex situations.
- Comply with current Good Manufacturing Practices ensuring such practices are followed by personnel.
- Organize, maintain and record training programs for staff.
- Maintain process quality by ensuring that overall production process follows production system procedures, reviewing and correcting pharmaceutical batch records with employees, ensuring that all relevant SOPs are updated, available, reviewed, understood and followed by employees.
- Maintain product quality by observing operations, verifying in-process and line clearance inspection, verifying in-process tooling and informing Quality Department of product quality issues.
- Schedule activities and employees according to production schedule and inform Planning Department of needed schedule revisions.
- Maintain team output by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees, answering grievances, planning, monitoring and appraising job performance, assisting staff with Human Resources policy issues and maintaining employee morale.
- Ensure team is properly trained, properly equipped, and appropriately supervised to ensure continued quality production.
- Responsible for ensuring completeness and accuracy of finished batch records prior to submission to Quality for final review.
- Monitor equipment operations and personnel to ensure product quality meets specifications.
- Move from machine to machine closely examining products for conformance to specifications.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment complying with company procedures, rules and regulations and report any hazardous situations or malfunction of equipment.
- Participate in product and equipment investigations, report and investigate non-conformities.
- Examine and measure completed materials or products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring devices, microscopes, gauges, or calipers.
- Perform quality checks to ensure that products meet specifications and customer order requirements
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)