Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Manufacturing, operations, quality
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
This company manufactures Edible oils and fats and are based in Nairobi. They are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor with over 3 year’s management experience within the edible Oil industry. You must be able to accomplish production results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Coaching, counselling and disciplining employees plus initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
• Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process setting processing variables observing control points and equipment.
• Monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems.
• Facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points, initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, developing personal growth opportunities.
• Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel and accomplishing work.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Manufacturing, operations, qualitySeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Process development; People management; Quality control and supervision; Work place safetyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply