Job verified by Fuzu
Save the Children (Uganda) | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Program Officer ASRH
- Bachelor's degree
- Project, program management
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
For over 90 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children's lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world's largest independent child rights organisation, underpinned by a vision of a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children is an organization for talented people with different backgrounds and perspectives. We are proud that our people are representative of the children we work with and we thrive on our diversity. We are an equal opportunity organisation dedicated to our core values of Accountability, Ambition, Collaboration, Creativity and Integrity. Our culture is embedded in these values, along with a strong commitment to our Child Safeguarding Protocol, ensuring that all representatives of Save the Children demonstrate the highest standards of behaviour towards children both in their private and professional lives.
In Uganda, we implement programmes in five thematic programme areas of Child Protection, Child Rights Governance, Education, Child Poverty, Health and Nutrition in Development and Emergency contexts. Save the Children delivers programs in over 36 districts in the North, Rwenzori, North-Eastern, West Nile and Central regions of Uganda. We save children’s lives. We fight for their rights. We help them fulfil their potential.
- The job holder is responsible for providing support to community and health facility to ensure access to ASRH information and services.
- He will be in charge to coordinate ASRH interventions, ensure on time and quality planning, implementation, monitoring & evaluation and reporting of the Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health interventions.
- The Job Holder will take responsibility for support of the ASRH to increase the participation of adolescent in the project to ensure their protection and enable them to develop to their full potential.
- The post holder may be called upon as and when necessary to support the emergency team in cases of humanitarian crisis.
General Informationtranslation missing: en.pages.job_page.salary_range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Project, program managementSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Reporting; Programme management; Project preparation and planning; Project implementation; Public healthRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)