Program Support Intern
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have today left to apply for this job.
Minimum Requirement Standards:
Tertiary level education in Communications, Statistics, IT, Social Sciences or related field with experience in a similar position.
Required Skills and Competencies
Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
Computer literacy; especially use of excel and graphics
Keen interest and passion for governance issues;
Cultural adaptability and sensitivity;
Working knowledge of donor programs
Attention to details
- Provide communications support to SADES-K team in Nairobi.
- Conduct continuous media monitoring on behalf of the SADES-K program.
- Assist to update grant files both in SharePoint drive and hard copy files.
- Conduct data entry for the project and carry out data checks, verification and cleaning on data provided by partners.
- Ensure hard copies /data sources are approved and properly labelled and filed (in soft and hard files)
- Other activities as defined by the SADES-K Chief of Party
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: three monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)