Job verified by Fuzu
UNESCO | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Post-graduate education
- Project, program management
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Programme SpecialistPrincipal Coordination Officer
Associate Programme Management Officer
Project Assistant -Shelter (Social) Kyangwali (for Ugandan Nationals)
Norwegian Refugee Council
United Nations Development Programme
Jobs in Project, program managementMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Under the overall authority of the Assistant Director-General for Education (ADG/ED), the immediate authority of the Director of the Nairobi Office and the direct supervision of the Senior Education Programme Specialist, the incumbent will be involved in the coordination of programme and project planning, development, implementation, operation and follow-up and will serve as focal point for programmes, projects and issues related to strategic objectives for Sector, Office, Organization and country. The incumbent will also be responsible for providing advice to the Director of the Office, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Participate in the conceptualization, design, planning, development, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of the Field Office’s Education Strategy and programmes, projects and activities.
- Carry out project management, providing technical, financial and human resource management.
- Develop, plan and implement Field Office planning, monitoring and evaluation activities on policy topics pertinent to education development in the region, in addition to regional and national capacity building.
- Contribute to the promotion of the 2015 Sustainable Development Goals and UNDAF development and participate UNDAF/One UN planning and implementation with other development partners and stakeholders.
- Participate in the evaluation of and report on projects and programmes within the scope of the regular and extra budgetary funding.
- Provide policy advice and technical assistance to Ministries of Education to prepare and implement country-level co-operation programmes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and public and private partners to support the development and implementation of national education policies, strategies and plans, monitoring and evaluation.
- Participate in resource mobilization for the region and specific countries by developing concept notes and project proposals on the basis of situational analysis and needs assessment.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Project, program managementSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Project management; Budgeting, financial planning; Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Strategizing; Partnerships; Programme management; Project implementationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
, French (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)