Job verified by Fuzu
National Information Technology Authority (NITA) | Kampala, Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
The Government of Uganda has secured funding from the International Development Association (IDA) to finance various activities under the Regional Communications Infrastructure Program (RCIP). The Regional Communication Infrastructure Program (RCIP) Uganda will complement existing country ICT and e-government Infrastructure initiatives by bridging the financing and technical gaps. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit, will be applied to eligible payments for the services of a Project Accountant.
NITA-U invites suitably qualified individuals with relevant qualifications and experience to apply for the positions of Project Accountant.How to apply
Interested applicants should deliver application letters and curriculum vitae to the address below. Please indicate the position being applied for on top of the envelope.
- The National Information Technology Authority – Uganda (NITA-U) is the Implementing Agency for the project. NITA-U now wishes to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill the vacant position of Project Accountant. The Project Accountant will be based in the Project Implementation Office at NITA-U Headquarters.
- As the implementation of the project is already underway, the successful candidate will be required to assume office as soon as possible.
- Further details about the requirements for this position can be found on the NITA-U website.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KampalaArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Accounting; Compliance; Financial reporting; CPA certification; Accounting IT-systems (use of)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply