Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Project, program management
- Basic level (worker)
- Part Time
Our client offers flexible, part-time online work as well as an opportunity to positively impact your community while contributing to the global economy. They believe Innovative technology often requires managed, skilled workers who can scale fast and process data accurately on virtually any platform and that’s what our Work Streams are all about. They are currently looking for a Project Associate.
You are a fast learner, love to keep things organized, juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
Fitting with us requires the ability to be flexible with working times as most of our clients are in the USA with a few in Australia and Europe.
You’re a great communicator. You have impeccable communication skills and are an excellent all-around communicator — verbal, written, and interpersonal.
You’ll need to empathize with our customers and work cross-culturally with team members across the globe.
You are results-focused, innovative, and can thrive in fast-paced changing the environment.
- You should be able to manage people and have some experience with training
- As a Project Associate with Cloud Factory your will be the bridge between two sets of clients: customers and workers.
- You will also be responsible for assisting your Project team (or Pods as we like to call them) to ensure they are making decisions that line up with the Cloud Factory way of delivering amazing work back to our clients.
- You will assist the Team Lead of the project with all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- You will need to keep track of client expectations or SLAs to ensure that projects are healthy and running smoothly.
- You’ll need to work cross-culturally with team members across the globe.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Part TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Project, program managementSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Project management; Cloud architectures and services; Customer relations; Service Level Agreement (SLA); Team leadershipRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply