Project Compliance and Administration Officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 23 days left to apply for this job.
We are looking for a Project Compliance Officer to ensure that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules. You will also review employees’ work and provide advice on compliance.To succeed in this role, you should be a reliable professional who is not afraid to speak their mind and stand by their decisions. Your goal will be to ensure that all departments implement the approved policies and processes while meeting our business objectives but also submit recommendation to management for
improvement. Your duties will include reviewing employee work, developing company policies, and responding to policy violations.The ideal candidate will be professional, highly analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Developing and implementing an effective compliance program
- Be the gatekeeper for payroll, HR documentation, regular reporting from field staff for the project
- Educating and training employees
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise projects and company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate project activities to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Address employee concerns or questions on compliance
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes
- Support with administrative tasks e.g PRFs approval
- Proven experience as a Compliance Officer, Compliance Manager or Field Project Manager
- Experience in risk management
- Integrity and professional ethics
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or a related field
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)) is a plus
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role, preferably in a project driven environment.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself