Project Data officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
The Project Data Officers will beresponsible for data management including data collection, mining, filing,archiving, QA/QC, database updates, reports generation, etc.
Data collection, compilation, cleaning,investigational analysis and processing for entry into databases Required education
• Designing,improving and updating live databases for long term data storage and back-ups •Assisting in data analysis
• Installing and configuring computer hardware,software systems, networks, printers and scanners • Ensure technology isaccessible and equipped with current hardware and software
• Trouble shoots alltechnology issues including hardware, software and network operating system
•Preparing daily and weekly reports
• Scanning and filing of records, archivesystems in accordance to department procedures • Monitor security of alltechnology
• Any other duties assigned by Supervisor
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)